China and Thailand signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on railway cooperation in Bangkok to boost connectivity in the Asian economy.
SEAWAPA, The SouthEast Asian Water and Power Alliance project is to:
- ask governments of ASEAN to trade minerals and use them to collect, transfer, distribute, recycle and create more freshwater from Laos to deliver commodities and services to trading partners countries such as ASEAN and Russia and;
- increase good production in ASEAN region and our trading partners by delivering more freshwater and power;
- expand the trade zone to include deserts region to increase ASEAN region freshwater and power quanity and;
- increase good production in ASEAN regions, our trading partners region and desert region.
- Expand the trade zone further to satisfy the whole world.
- build a spaceport and facilities for intergalactic explorations.