With Q3 of the 2015 fiscal year just around the corner, one cannot help but notice unprecedented unease in both financial and social spheres, and perhaps with good reason; with alternative media forecasters, national banks, and supranational institutions alike heralding the coming of “global depression” by the end of 2016, this consensus of seemingly strange bedfellows almost universally agree that something wicked this way comes.
Welcome to the New UN Agenda, the vague objectives can be briefly described as :
- Sustainable in economic. - Global Zero growth. If China rises, others need to fail within a time frame of 30-40 years.
- Social sustainability, society to change in line with the agenda.
- International merger, acquisition and merger into One World Company Ltd
- Freedom of Religion in Art, 18 of UN Charter of Universal declaration giving right to freedom of Religion so people can be pit against each other in order for the UN to impose Order out of Chaos.
- UN on Migration: breakdown and merge society all across the world. If people are coming and going as they wish then divided society in every country are merged and become ordered One World controlled out of the UN.
The UN need to control drought, flood, freshwater, food, weather, minerals, land, air and soon outer space. They want to become God and people are just their subjects.
The scale and ambition of the 2030 Agenda for “Sustainable Development” require to revitalize global partnership. All the trade partnership you heard are part of the agenda such as :
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA) - 1992
- ASEAN–China Free Trade Area (ACFTA) - 2010
- ASEAN–India Free Trade Area (AIFTA) - 2010
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA) - 1975
- Central American Integration System (SICA) - 1993
- Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA) - 1992
- Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) - 1994
- G-3 Free Trade Agreement (G-3) - 1995
- Greater Arab Free Trade Area (GAFTA) -1997
- Dominican Republic–Central America Free Trade Agreement (DR-CAFTA) - 2004
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) - 1981
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) - 1994
- Pacific Alliance - 2012
- South Asia Free Trade Agreement (SAFTA) - 2004
- Southern African Development Community (SADC) - 1980
- Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR) - 1991
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership (TPP) - 2005
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) - 2014
Welcome to more trade deal wars:
TPP vs. RCEP
The US-led Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is widely acknowledged across multiple ASEAN latitudes as a key component of the “pivoting to Asia.”
If ASEAN itself is divided, TPP adds to the division. Only four ASEAN nations – Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam — are involved in TPP negotiations. The other six prefer the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).
RCEP is an ambitious idea aiming at becoming the world’s biggest free trade agreement; 46% of global population, with a combined GDP of $17 trillion, and 40% of world trade. RCEP includes the 10 ASEAN nations plus China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand. Unlike TPP, led by the US, RCEP is led by China. Both have representatives at the UN permanent "security" Council.
This is new “2030 Agenda of Sustainable Development” of post 2015 under the UN. This is the real Total Dictatorship over mankind to control every aspect of our life, not North Korea leadership, not anyone else, it's the UN. The rests are distractions.
How the UN is telling us about 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development":